The Bernardston Soapbox Committee
The Bernardston Soapbox Committee is comprised of people interested in making the races happening -- ranging from business owners and residents to town officials and corporate sponsors.
The committee is responsible for gathering sponsors and vendors; filling in all forms and permits; finalizing all race rules; managing racer applications; and generally organizing the event.
- Mik Muller, race director and webmaster
- Clayton Cardin, asst director and town liaison
- Jennifer Stennes, recreation director and town liaison
- Andrew Easton, recreation committee member and vendors coordinator
- Shannon Bassett, volunteers coordinator
- Kim Fawcett, volunteers coordinator
Anyone is eligible to join the committee. Please contact us about being on the committee or volunteer opportunities.